My walk home

09:18 Maya 0 Comments

So today I had to walk home an hour later to finish off my English assessment-which I also have to do tomorrow- and of course since it is winter it was more or less pitch black and upon my adventure home I noticed a couple things
1)how pretty wet concrete is under a streetlamp, I'm not joking they look like little diamonds
2)I can walk up a big hill in 2 and a half minutes
3) Four by One Direction is a really good album
4) how hot my year 6 crush is, like wow his face, I like that shit
5) I should have listened to maybe Paolo Nutini or Hozier 
6) how much I love walking home by myself 
7) how much I love walking in the dark
8) and finally how hungry I get whilst walking home

I hope you enjoy that little list now I'm going to watch some of The IT Crowd. Byeeee

Maya xx

0 comments: