Thoughts, I think

14:08 Maya 0 Comments

Hey guys it's Maya and yes I am updating finally and obviously no one is reading. Anyways, I'm not really sure what I'm going to be writing about in this post so I'll just wing it until a good topic comes along, sound good? Okie dokie then, hmmm this is hard I THINK OF ANYTHING! I'm literally sitting out all my thoughts. Wow I'm an odd kid. I feel like every blog on here is like for make up and stuff like that but I don't think this account will be like that. I think this will be a place where I can write about everything and anything and I guess that's pretty good.

 Like I like writing about random stuff but never posting it in the Internet usually in a notebook then rip it and throw it in the bin. I feel like venting is good from having a huge rage about something(or someone) or just quietly expressing your opinion. Shouting it to the world or just telling a friend. Venting is the best way for me to stay calm especially because after I've a had my rages and shouted enough I'm too tired to do anything. 

Maybe that's what I should do on here, vent, about everything and anything. The if anyone actually reads it they can comment they're opinion below. I dunno though maybe I'll just keep it to trying to work out what to do with this. UGHHHHHHHHHH decisions, decisions. 

Right okay, I'm going to go, chat to you guys soon! Maya x

0 comments: